Welcome to Auckland Foundation Year! We look forward to meeting our new students during the orientation day on 30th September. The day has been designed to give you all relevant information you need before the term starts. It is also a great opportunity to meet our teachers and staff and get to know other students.
Please bring your passport and offer letter with you on the day.
Date: Tuesday 18 April 2017
Time: 08.30 am – 12.00 pm
- 08.30 – 09.00 am: Registration: Passport, Visa, and medical insurance check and Health Information Forms
Room 4.15, on level 4
- 09.15 am: Welcome and Introduction to Taylors College by our Campus Director
- 09.30 am: General school information
- 09.45 am: Student Welfare information
- 10.00 am: IT information
- 10.30 am: Introduction to AFY programme
- 11.00 am: Explanations of the subjects, the university courses/careers these might lead on to. This is also a chance to meet AFY Teachers
- 11.30 am: Students meet with Mentor Teachers and receive timetable and tour of college
You will return to the college on Wednesday 19 April to class according to your timetable. Your subject teachers will assist you to:
- Purchase course books
- Hire lockers (not compulsory) - $30 for the year (Padlock included) and $15 refundable at the end of the course.