AUT University traces its roots back to 1895 as the country’s leading Institute of Technology. It earned its university status in 2000 in recognition of its national and international stature in creativity, innovation, scholarship, research, and excellence in teaching.
Today, AUT University is the fastest growing university in New Zealand.
AUT offers a wide selection of Health and Environmental Sciences degrees including a Physiotherapy major option, as well as Bachelors in Education, International Hospitality Management and International Tourism Management.
- The highest graduate employment rate of any New Zealand university
- Close links with industry and the professions so that AUT teach you the skills that are really needed
- The school of Business which is AACSB accredited and Eduniversal Worldwide Business
- School rankings place AUT with the world’s top business schools
- Excellent research facilities and a strong research culture
- Classes that are personal and interactive
- Over 4000 international students from more than 85 countries
- Study abroad, internship and exchange programmes
- The second-largest university in New Zealand and the fastest growing
- Internationally recognised and globally competitive
- Committed to internationalism and the value of our international students
- Business & Law
- Culture & Society
- Design & Creative Technologies
- Health & Environmental
AUT University have three campuses but most students will study in the central Auckland campus.
55 Wellesley St E
View Larger Map