Massey University has a long and proud tradition of academic and research excellence and has played a defining role in the development of New Zealand. Massey University is highly rated in design, visual arts, nursing, public health and veterinary science, agriculture and other applied biological sciences. It is ranked in the nation’s top three universities for engineering and technology, physics, sport science and statistics.
Massey University offers a widely recognised and accredited Veterinary Science degree. It is only a five year degree, which is a year shorter than many other providers.
- Massey University offer scholarships to Taylors students
- Massey’s College of Business holds accreditation from AACSB International. Programmes hold endorsements from national and international bodies and professional organisations such as CIMA, ACCA and CFA.
- Massey’s Bachelor of Engineering is recognised and accredited by the Washington Accord and the Institute of Professional Engineers New Zealand (IPENZ).
- Massey’s Veterinary Science degree is recognised and registered with Australia, United Kingdom, Canada, United States of America and a number of other countries.
- Massey’s Aviation (Air Transport Pilot) degree is the fi rst non-engineering degree to be recognised by the Royal Aeronautical Society and has ISO9001-2000 accreditation. All of the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) licensing requirements are integrated within the papers of the degree.
- Massey’s degree in Food Technology has an outstanding 40-year track record and is one of only two universities outside the Americas, accredited by the United States based Institute of Food Technologists (IFT).
- Massey’s School of Design is New Zealand’s longest established design school. The College of Creative Arts recently celebrated 125 years of art and design education.
- Over 100 clubs and societies for you to join to help you make new friends and settle in your new study environment.
- Warm and friendly international environment on all campuses.
- Massey has exchange agreements with 43 universities around the globe giving you the opportunity to spend part of your study period overseas.
Three campuses in New Zealand
Massey is New Zealand's only multi-campus university with three well positioned campuses in the North Island:
Five Academic Colleges
Massey University Albany (East Precinct)
View Larger Map
Albany Expressway (SH17)