Our homestay hosts will provide safety and security in a well supervised environment. Share in the daily life and experiences of a New Zealand homestay host and immerse yourself in local life. All of our Auckland Homestay hosts are police checked and carefully chosen to provide you with a warm, caring and safe atmosphere.
Homestay is available to everyone and is compulsory if you are under the age of 18 years.
Students who choose homestay usually perform better in English because they are constantly interacting with English speakers
- Your own fully furnished room
- A clean non-smoking home environment
- Breakfast and dinner are provided during the week.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are provided on the weekends and on public holidays
- Use of laundry facilities
- Access to telephone (a phone card will be needed)
- Care in the event of illness.
- Internet is not guaranteed at your homestay. You may have to pay to set up an internet connection.
Find out more