Auckland College Location
Taylors College Auckland is located on Karangahape Road in the heart of Auckland city. The campus is within walking distance from both the University of Auckland and AUT University. It’s close to the public library, cinemas, shops, restaurants and public transport
View Larger Map
75 Karangahape rd
Getting to Taylors College
From your accommodation
Auckland has a convenient and reliable public transport system of buses, trains and ferries. As a student you will benefit from a discount of 30 to 40% on public transport.
Check out details about bus/train/ferry routes and costs on the Auckland Transport website
From the Airport
Taylors College airport pick-up service
If you book the Taylors pick-up service and notify us of your flight arrival details, we will arrange for our driver to pick you up at the airport and bring you to the campus, your homestay or accommodation.
Taxis can be found outside the airport building and will take you directly to the campus or your accommodation
Take the Airbus Express from outside the terminal building. This is the cheapest form of transport to the city and will drop you off just a two minute walk from Taylors College campus on Symonds St.
EVERY 10 minutes weekdays (7am – 7pm)
EVERY 15 minutes weekends (6am – 7pm)
Evening departures every 20 minutes & overnight every 30 minutes.
See the Airbus Express website for more details
- Take George Bolt Memorial Drive (the main exit road), to the intersection with SH20. Follow the signs for Auckland City. This will take you onto the motorway.
- Leave the motorway at the Queenstown Road exit, turn right into Queenstown Road and continue straight ahead into Pah Road, which becomes Manukau Road.
- After approximately five kilometres, turn left at the traffic lights into Alpers Ave.
- At the end of Alpers Ave, turn right into Gillies Ave, then left onto the motorway to Auckland City.
- Take the Symonds Street turn off and turn left onto Karangahape Road.
- The campus is on the right hand side at 75 Karangahape Road.